Francis Joyon has defied the forecasts and is fighting all the way to the finish. In two days he has reduced the gap from 170 miles to…. 45 in the rankings this morning. Constantly above thirty knots, he has just completed a day covering 645 miles toward the finish. Several knots faster than his rival, Macif, he is about to give us a breathtaking conclusion to the race. The suspense is building, as they prepare to round the island of Guadeloupe.
- FRANCIS JOYON READY TO EXPLORE SOME NEW HORIZONS10 April 2019
- Francis Joyon will be heading for Asia4 December 2018
- A quick crossing of the Atlantic in both directions for the IDEC SPORT maxi-trimaran29 November 2018
- IDEC SPORT back home27 November 2018
- Francis Joyon nominated for the title of 2018 French sailor of the year21 November 2018