Currently sailing to the west of Madeira, Francis Joyon is fighting hard to try to pick up the trade winds, which are still very unstable. Conditions are still fairly tricky with some very heavy seas. IDEC SPORT’s deck is regularly under the water. Conditions are set to improve late today, once the two leaders reach some steadier winds, which should allow them to speed along more quickly towards Guadeloupe.
- FRANCIS JOYON READY TO EXPLORE SOME NEW HORIZONS10 April 2019
- Francis Joyon will be heading for Asia4 December 2018
- A quick crossing of the Atlantic in both directions for the IDEC SPORT maxi-trimaran29 November 2018
- IDEC SPORT back home27 November 2018
- Francis Joyon nominated for the title of 2018 French sailor of the year21 November 2018