After spending more than ten days in Saint-Malo, the time has come for the boats to set sail. Francis Joyon will set off at 1300hrs UTC on his seventh Route du Rhum – Destination Guadeloupe. International fans can follow the event from 1230hrs UTC on TV5 Monde and on all our social networks: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- FRANCIS JOYON READY TO EXPLORE SOME NEW HORIZONS10 April 2019
- Francis Joyon will be heading for Asia4 December 2018
- A quick crossing of the Atlantic in both directions for the IDEC SPORT maxi-trimaran29 November 2018
- IDEC SPORT back home27 November 2018
- Francis Joyon nominated for the title of 2018 French sailor of the year21 November 2018