The IDEC SPORT maxi-trimaran rounded Cape Corsica in the lead early this evening. The crew is now heading towards Nice which is a hundred miles away with a NE’ly wind (20-25 knots), which should allow them to advance at high speed. Once they have crossed the Bay of Nice, Joyon’s lads will set off again, but this time on a shorter course, the details of which will be announced shortly by the Race Directors so that they finish tomorrow afternoon.
- FRANCIS JOYON READY TO EXPLORE SOME NEW HORIZONS10 April 2019
- Francis Joyon will be heading for Asia4 December 2018
- A quick crossing of the Atlantic in both directions for the IDEC SPORT maxi-trimaran29 November 2018
- IDEC SPORT back home27 November 2018
- Francis Joyon nominated for the title of 2018 French sailor of the year21 November 2018